Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dream BIG!!

There are so many things I want to do during my life, so many places to see, people to meet and goals to accomplish. So a few years ago I decided to jot all those things down and scratch them off as I complete them, sort of a bucket list I suppose. Tonight, for whatever reason, I decided I would share that list with y’all. Mainly, because I’ve had writers block for the past week and don’t know what else to write about. So here’s my Bucket List, in no particular order. Enjoy!

Bucket List
»       Learn to play an instrument
»       Speak God’s Word to an unbeliever
»       Continue to grow in God’s Word everyday
»       Fall in love and marry a man who has a working relationship with God
»       Have my own kids
»       Ride an elephant
»       Experience a legit Notebook kiss
»       Learn to cook a real Italian meal
»       Watch the Northern Lights
»       Spend an entire summer night doing nothing, but watching the stars from sunset to sunrise with someone I truly care about
»       Walk along the beach at night with an amazing guy
»       Never stop learning new things
»       Slow dance in a summer thunderstorm
»       Go white water rafting
»       Get married at a truly beautiful location in Kansas
»       Get my Bachelors degree in Animal Science and Industry
»       Get my Veterinary Assistant certification
»       Go to Veterinary school
»       Own a pet otter
»       Raise and break a horse on my own
»       Carry on my Grandma Bader’s holiday traditions
»       Read everything published by Edgar Allen Poe, Shakespeare, Mark Twain, and Steinbeck
»       Go bungee jumping at least once
»       Skydive
»       Learn how to base jump
»       Tour the entire country of Italy
»       Visit all 50 states and see their National monuments
»       Hike in every National forest
»       Swim with Dolphins
»       Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
»       Learn to surf
»       Sit on top of the Hollywood sign
»       Backpack across Europe
»       Go on an African safari
»       Hike across the Galapagos Islands
»       Visit Greece
»       Learn to belly dance
»       Go on a cruise through the Panama Canal
»       See the Himalayans, Niagra Falls, Mount Kilimanjaro, and Mount Everest.
»       Visit the Australian outback
»       Go on a Jungle expedition
»       Experience an earthquake
»       Find something I’m passionate about and hold on to it
»       Go skiing and/or snowboarding
»       Learn to skateboard
»       Visit all of the 7 wonders of the ancient world, new world and natural wonders
»       Learn how to bow fish
»       Become fluent in Italian and Spanish
»       Stay best friends with my siblings’ my entire life
»       Never regret anything, but instead learn from my mistakes
»       Conquer ALL my fears
»       Write a song and a poem
»       Explore the Amazon
»       Spend at least a year away from everything I’ve known my whole life
»       Always appreciate the little things


I realize several of the things on this list are ridiculous, but it’s my list so I don’t care. :) I keep adding to it as I think of new things, hopefully I’ll get to achieve all of them. I realize there are a lot of things on this list and they’ll cost a lot of money, but hey if you’re going to dream you might as well dream big. So that’s what I’m doing, dreamin’ BIG, big as the ocean blue!
Do you have a bucket list? If you do share it! If not, you make one, its fun. DO IT! Here’s a song to help get ya started. :)


That’s All For Now Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment